- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
revery_grknGuest
Been playing at Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and figured I’d give my two cents here. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.
Game selection is genuinely solid — they’ve got over 3000 titles from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Book of Dead mostly — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. Live casino section is all Evolution — the game shows are always packed, streams are smooth.
What that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with my Visa and last cashout hit my account in about 18 hours. There’s also crypto and Neteller if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at what’s available over at [url=https://awniabdibahri.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — had to wait a good while on chat the other day. And the mobile site is decent enough but some menus are fiddly next to some competitors. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.
Overall though, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. They’re regulated and seems legit. For UK players it’s a solid shout — only be patient with the support response times.
ScottRaRGuestpurchase valacyclovir! [url=https://www.valtrex365.shop/]Valtrex365[/url] beneficial web site.
ScottRaRGuestbuy valacyclovir online! [url=https://www.valtrex365.shop/]buy valtrex pills[/url] excellent web page.
HaroldClutsGuestПолучить информацию можно анонимно. Если человека интересует срочный вывод из запоя, достаточно позвонить по контактному номеру клиники. Оператор расскажет о порядке обращения, а медицинские вопросы проконсультирует профильный специалист. Анонимность и соблюдение конфиденциальности особенно важны людям, которые долго откладывали обращение из-за страха огласки.
Изучить вопрос подробнее – [url=https://5vyvod-iz-zapoya-podolsk77.ru/]vyvod-iz-zapoya-na-domu[/url]DavidRorGuestПомощь может включать консультацию, детоксикацию, стационар и дальнейшее сопровождение по показаниям.
Изучить вопрос подробнее – [url=https://narcolog-na-dom-voronezh018.ru/]нарколог на дом вывод в Воронеже[/url]revery_vzknGuestSo I’ve been using Revery Play for like a couple of months and thought I’d share my take here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game-wise actually surprised me — there’s roughly 3000 slots and table games from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza mostly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, real croupiers and everything.
What that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Neteller and the payout landed in about 18 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can browse the current promotions over at [url=https://comfortbracestrip.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.
That said, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait a good while for live chat one evening. Also the site on my phone runs okay though it feels a bit clunky next to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. They’re properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK this is a solid shout — only don’t expect the support response times.
revery_nmknGuestSo I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and figured I’d give my two cents on this. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.
Game selection actually surprised me — Revery Play has roughly 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza mostly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.
The bit that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with my Visa and last cashout landed in less than a day. They also take Mastercard plus Neteller which is handy. I’d browse their full bonus page on [url=https://benbeds.com]the write-up[/url] if you’re interested.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the site on my phone works fine but navigation could be smoother versus some competitors. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Having said all that, I’m still playing there so that says something. Revery Play is properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a reasonable pick — I’d just temper expectations on the support response times.
CraigsnavaGuestВ центре работают квалифицированные специалисты с медицинским образованием и практическим опытом: нарколог, психиатр, психотерапевт, психолог и другой медицинский персонал. Программа лечения может включать медикаментозное восстановление организма, психотерапевтические методики, психологическую коррекцию поведения, кодирование и реабилитационный курс. Такой подход помогает не ограничиваться снятием острых проявлений зависимости, а работать с причинами проблемы и формировать навыки полноценной здоровой жизни.
Получить больше информации – [url=https://1narkologicheskaya-klinika-balashiha.ru/]частные наркологические клиники в балашихе[/url]revery_wbknGuestBeen messing around on Revery Play for like six weeks or so and figured I’d give my two cents here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which could be better honestly but not terrible either.
Game-wise is genuinely solid — they’ve got roughly 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mainly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is powered by Evolution — the game shows are great fun, real croupiers and everything.
The bit that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use my Visa and last cashout came through within about 18 hours. You can also use crypto and various e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d browse their full bonus page over at [url=https://bags2slay.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.
That said, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there like 15 minutes before someone replied. The site on my phone works fine but navigation could be smoother next to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.
Having said all that, I keep coming back so that says something. Revery Play is licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK this is a decent option — only temper expectations on their customer service speed.
revery_byknGuestSo I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and wanted to drop my thoughts here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game-wise is genuinely solid — Revery Play has roughly 3000 slots and table games from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead mainly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Skrill and last cashout came through within under 24 hours. You can also use crypto and Neteller for those who prefer it. You can check out the current promotions on [url=https://webalchemy.uk]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. The mobile version is decent enough but some menus are fiddly versus other sites I use. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.
Still, it hasn’t put me off which says enough really. Revery Play is properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players it’s a solid shout — just be patient with the support response times.
-
AuthorPosts